Sunday, April 3, 2011

APRIL FOOLS!

Oh, man. I crack myself up!

For those of you who read the last entry and actually bought what I was telling you: you have officially fallen victim to my most successful April Fools joke. Ever. I only know of 3 people who ACTUALLY fell for it, but that's successful in my book. I've never been a very convincing liar, but it seems through writing, I can do ANYTHING *trumpets sound*!!!!!

Why did I do this? #80, Celebrate April Fools Day. Check!

Ok. That is how I participated this go round. We can take Conquer a Fear back off the list. Who knows, someday I may actually give that one a whirl. But for now, I still avoid the demon mascots and continue on my path to being that awesome 12-year-old. Thanks for playing along!

Much love,
Atticus

3 comments:

  1. you are evil. i was so excited. i'm cancelling my kc trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. You and Herb and Jennie have all made threats. :) I'm sorry! I love you! Please come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! Quite awesome!! I missed the original post (though I just went back to read it) and I would like you to know that I totally would have fallen for it.

    ReplyDelete